As I said last year, we won't be giving this year a tagline. If we've learned anything these last four years (yes this weekend marks four years since the downward spiral of my little ole' body,) it's that, at least for us, we just have to take each day as it comes.
Of course we hoped for a much different outcome to 2010: final answers to my squirrely little body and the news that a small person would be joining our humble abode. But although those big dreams of ours didn't come true, 2010 still gave us many wonderful gifts.
- Our niece Super G was born in March (Plus we got little V in January and baby M in November.)
- Our sweet Charlie girl came to live with us in May.
- We Took Steps for CCFA and were surrounded by our dearest friends in June.
- We celebrated five wonderful years of marriage in August.
- My mom and I went on a big eye-opening adventure to the Cleveland Clinic in October.
- The Giants won the World Series in November (and I turned Thirty Fun!)
- The hubs ran the CCFA Rock and Roll Half Marathon in Vegas in December.
- We got to spend time with Super G on her first Christmas!
So here's what I have to say to 2011, "I hope that I can see all the small gifts along the way, while I hold on to the faith that we'll get the big ones too."
Hope you all had a wonderful and healthy holiday season. Here's to finding the smiles in each day this year.