Saturday, August 6, 2011

Six on The Sixth

Today, the hubs and I celebrate our sixth wedding anniversary on the sixth. Don't you just love that?!

As I've said in past posts, I absolutely love this day and what it means to us. I love that no matter that there is absolute chaos and uncertainty all around us, one thing is for certain and that's our love and respect for each other. It's the one thing we don't stress about, but that doesn't mean we don't work at our relationship every single day.

Happy Anniversary Babe. I love making it work with you and look forward to holding your hand through all the ups and downs for as long as possible.

Want to read what I wrote on the two August 6ths before, go here (Man you think I really like this guy or something!): 4th Anniversary & 5th Anniversary



No comments: