Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Live from the Infusion Center

Here I am, at the infusion center for the third of 3 iron infusions this round. 

I'm pretty much back to my normal, status quo of tolerable pain and issues, thank goodness. The cdiff seems to be gone, woo hoo. 

My Crohns flare seems to be simmering down too. I do have a distended spot on my belly that we need to watch for possible obstruction, so we'll see how that goes. 

So after today, barring any pipe ups from my body, i don't have to see my GI for three months. Yippee. 

I narrowly avoided the hospital on this last little adventure and I will do all I can to keep it that way. 

As for other news, all is well on the home front. Our little HeRo is 9 months old, crazy! Inch worming around like crazy and making us laugh all the time. 

We are getting ready for a busy summer, so I need to remember to listen to my body and be smart. It's all such a crazy game I'm still trying to master with this little vessel of mine, but I'm doing the best I can. 

2 comments:

Rocio said...

Such a cute picture of you two! So glad to hear that you're back to "your normal"..

Anonymous said...

Many happy summer days to you and your adorable family!!