But anyway, as I was in the dental chair, I had a bunch of random thoughts:
- Dental work has come a long way, no more big fat needles coming at your face for the novocaine, it's so nice.
- The view the dentist and his assistants have of a person as they are laid back can not be a flattering one. Upside down, mouth wide open, looking up the nostrils, face and chin(s) squished back.
- I hope my eye makeup is on nice and even and that I don't have boogers.
- I really hope no spit or otherwise flies out of my mouth and into my eyes, I better keep them closed.
- It's nice to have dental work done during the holidays, at least at our office. They were playing Xmas music and the dentist was humming along.
- I'm happy our dentist doesn't try to ask me mundane questions while my mouth is wide open and I don't have to answer awkwardly and from the back of my throat.
- I learned I have a small mouth and short teeth, random.
- The saying, "do you have a hole in your lip?" really rings true when I'm trying to rinse my mouth out with half a numb face. I kept inadvertently spitting it all over the counter.
- Feeling my face numb up to my eye socket is weird.
What can I say, I had an hour and a half to lay there with my mouth wide open. I'm a strange girl and now you have another glimpse into my brain. Your welcome or sorry, whichever suits you.