Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Get to Steppin'

We are just a week and a half from our Take Steps walk for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. I can't believe it's going to be our third time participating, I'm so excited.

This year, I'm so blessed that our great friends will once again be with us, supporting us, but my mom and her friends are coming too! I'm one lucky girl with lots and lots of love around me

If you can't be here, but want to participate, it's not too late to donate to this great cause.

I want to kick these diseases twice as hard as they've tried to kick my little booty.

Click HERE or on the pick of me and the cutie K above, to donate today. Any amount means that we are taking one more step towards a cure and in the meantime providing so many important programs for those suffering with IBD.

Go Poo Crew!

No comments: