Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Press

Hey guess what this here little 'ole blog was featured here and here this week!

I don't even know how the B.12 site found me, but hey if it spreads the word and it helps, I'm all for it.

Also, a lovely young woman from Canada contacted me this week -- Hi Jennie! She's a true inspiration to me and so many others. Check out the blog she has with the Youth Advisory Council for the CCF of Canada. Go here.

I am still astonished when people find and contact me through the blog. It makes me realize that reaching out, connecting and sharing stories really brings us closer together and encourages all of us IBDers to keep on fighting!

I'm as always humbled to be doing my small part to reach out to patients all over the world.

"Here’s what our doctors didn’t tell us - IBD isn’t the only thing that’s chronic. We can be chronically determined, chronically optimistic, chronically fighting for our lives. And who knows, maybe one day not too far away, our chronic fight will win us a forever of health."
-- Jennie David, my new friend from the North

No comments: