Thursday, November 11, 2010

Oh ThankBlog -- Week 2

I'm back with week 2 of oh ThankBlog on Thursday. Here's what I'm giving top thanks to this week.
  1. All the birthday love I received on Monday. I'm honestly so blessed to have had so many people take time out of their day to remember me on my special day.
  2. That the stomach flu is gone. I'm slowly making my way back to my normal state of nausea, and the poop is almost back to normal (TMI, sorry you shouldn't read this blog then.)
  3. That little M joined the world safely on Sunday. Congrats to her mommy and daddy, M and M (Yes that's 3Ms now!)
  4. Conversations with my little buddy J. His new favorite line, "Al, What -- A -- Day." (said with a sigh!) Talking to 3 year olds might be one of my all time best ways to spend time (seriously the under 5 set in general have me smitten.) They really do say/do the darndest things.
  5. Fall weather, oh how I love thee chilly night.
  6. OMG, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 comes out ONE week from today. I seriously can barely contain my excitement. This book series makes me so happy, makes me think of my dad and just plain warms my little reading heart.
  7. That my husband kisses me good bye and says he loves me everyday before he leaves for work and comes home and gives me a kiss and hug after a long day. It's not a habit, it's all real and I love the little things like this that he does to let me know he loves me.
  8. Ok, couldn't narrow it down to 7. I get to see my brother tomorrow (he's the best man in a wedding down here this weekend) Yee Ha! Bonus, my mom will be here Saturday for that same wedding:)
There you have it, what are you thankful for?

No comments: