Sunday, November 30, 2008

So Thankful

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Wanted to take a minute to share just a few things that I'm so thankful for. Even when things seem rough and the road long on this journey, I remember everyday how very blessed I am! 

1. My Hubby -- This man defines awesome. Through all of this "crap" his love for me and our partnership have grown stronger every minute. He's taken everything in stride and done things no 29-year-old should have to without a second thought or complaint. I know there isn't anything we can't face together. Having him by my side is a constant source of comfort.

2. My Mom -- Super Mom she is and I only hope that someday I can be such a great mom. I can't even express how I feel for this woman, her love, friendship and undying support picks me up when I am down and pushes me forward to keep fighting. 

3. The Rest of My Wonderful Family -- They are the best family a girl could ask for. Their unconditional love, laughter and support is one of the main reasons I've made it as far as I have. Without them this journey would not seem as worth it.

4. My Friends -- These guys and gals remind me everyday that good friends make the world seem brighter and give just another boost in the right direction when I get down. Your love and support mean everything to me.

5. My angel GI and the Lovely Drs at Cedars -- Because of these fabulous people, I feel for the first time in a long time that we are on the right track and that health for me is coming. 

6. Medical Technology -- With one test behind me and two this coming week, I'm thankful everyday that these diagnostic tools exist to help figure people like me out. 

7. Support Groups -- Both my online and in-person support groups have connected me with amazing people going through the same or similar journeys, and knowing they are out there makes me not feel so alone. 

1 comment:

Mrs.Newton said...

It's so inspiring to see how postive you can be through all these trials. We should all remember to be so thankful!