Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Royal Affair

Last week, I was in Nor Cal, with my bro, sis-in-law and niece, Super G! My SIL had surgery on her ankle on April 22 so I helped her with G and some house stuff so she could try to recuperate as much as possible with a 1 year old;)**

Anywho, the girls and I decided we needed to truly celebrate the Royal Wedding in style. So we had our own Royal tea party. It was so much fun and made the whole experience that much more memorable. We can't wait to tell Super G when she's older what she was doing when the future Kind and Queen of England got married!

Our elegant spread. Tea sandwiches, crown-shaped cookies and tea in SIL's grandma's teapot.


The super cute and absolutely adorable Princess Super G! Look at those curls. We all wore these mini-tiaras.

And if you think the back of her is cute, if you could see that face you would absolutely melt. She's a total doll. And I may or may not have teared up when I had to go home.

I loved every minute with all of them!

Although it was a not-so-fun reason to visit (my SIL is a trooper for as much pain as she's in and all she's gone through), it was a great trip. I had so much fun spending time with these girlies and getting a little time in with my bro too.

**My SIL was hit by a car, yes her leg was literally hit by an SUV driven by a distracted driver, back in December. Unfortunately her ankle break was so severe that it didn't heal and she had to have a follow up surgery. Very scary as she could have lost her leg and her life and her family's life is changed forever. A warning to the wise, turning around to look in the backseat of your car, even for second, can have life altering effects!**

1 comment:

Janice said...

how simply regal of you! hope you showed her how to hold her little pinkie out too! darling...