Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Smiles

Here are just a few of the things that have kept me smiling lately...

Best show on TV. I love it, I look forward to Wednesday and Thursday nights. I know I'm biased because I am a dancer, but the talent is amazing and the exposure of the dance world to the masses is awesome.

This little cutie, K, and her kissable self in her teeny, polka dot bikini.

This gigantic sunflower that has literally grown almost as tall as our house in just a few weeks. It makes me crack up and I don't know why. Isn't it a happy flower?

My little munchkins, J and A, so cuddly, mischievous, imaginative, funny, sweet and loveable. They are growing up too fast.

This fabulous movie and the fact that the hubs gets some killer perks at work so we got to go to a preview before it opened to the public -- no waiting in lines, fighting for seats or paying a catrillion dollars for the movie and snacks = awesome!

These peeps, the best family a girl could ask for, period, end of story!

Even when I'm blue, there's something I can smile about. What makes you all smile?

1 comment:

Mrs.Newton said...

Oh look at that belly on K! And isn't that the cutest picture of A & J. The one of your family is pretty cute too. :) I can see why these all make you smile. You are such an inspiration for me to keep smiling. Love you tons!!