Meant to do this yesterday. Here's the latest:
1. The follow up appt has actually been approved this time. I won't be able to schedule until I have the wireless capsule and see the motility specialist but at least it's ready to go.
2. Finally spoke to the office about scheduling the wireless test and they told me they couldn't get me in until the END of January. So without getting too frustrated I just called the IBD Center and explained the situation to them and they are working on getting me in sooner. Will keep you posted.
3. The referral to the GI motility specialist is still pending.
Hope you have a happy holidays.