Wednesday, October 10, 2012

One Month, Two Weeks Late

Our little HeRo baby turned one month old on Friday, September 28 (which means by now he's six weeks old and I'm very, very late.) We honestly can't believe how fast the time is going by. I know it's so cliche but it's back to that time thing I've talked about so much over the years on this blog. It's so strange how in the blink of an eye 4 or 6 weeks goes by. Here are some pics from our amateur photo shoot that day.

 disclaimer: We DO keep a close eye on the pets. The cats have not jumped on the baby or in any of his sleeping places. We DO understand the need to be ultra aware of this. So far this cat just likes to be near him, very protective, and the other one has no interest. 

 Holla, I'm one month.

 He's so tolerant of us:)

Me and my boys.

**I had plans for a long post today. But I took a nap when the baby did and now I'm typing this one handed because somebody just needs to be held, and I'm happy to oblige. I've gotten very skilled at doing things with one hand;)

No comments: