Our sweet boy is already 2 months old. How did that happen. We honestly marvel everyday at how much bigger he is, so much more baby than blobby newborn.
At 2 Months Old HeRo is:
- Smiling at us like crazy. Big old open mouth smiles that melt your heart.
- Cooing and carrying on "conversations" all the time.
- Has the most expressive facial expressions.
- Still has early morning gas troubles. Eats 8-9, just over 3oz bottles a day.
- Loves music and bouncing
- Sleeping in his crib like a champ. He still wakes every 3-4 hours but getting better all the time. He goes down around 9:30 a.m. and finally wakes for the day around 9 a.m.
- Takes 3-4 cat naps (30-45 minutes) a day, and one longer 1-1.5 hour nap at some point. We are slowly working to a more consistent schedule based on what his little body is telling us.
- Run errands with mama like a total champ.
- Is very alert, always has been, but he looks around at everything.
- Has a VERY strong neck and does ok with Tummy Time.
- Likes his bath time with daddy.
- Had his first Halloween.
- Is finally growing out of most of his newborn clothes and is starting to mostly fill out 0-3 months. He wears size 1 diapers.
We have our 2 month doctor check-up on Friday so we'll see the stats and just how much this little chunker weighs;)