Saturday, September 1, 2012

Introducing Our True Miracle

I've been keeping something very close to my heart for the last three months. Back in May we met the most amazing birth parents and were matched to adopt their baby boy. We spent the last three months getting to know each other and growing our bond as a new, very different kind of family.

And this past Tuesday, August 28th our miracle, the long awaited dream, entered this world.

So with so much joy and thankfulness in our hearts, the hubs and I are proud to announce the arrival of our son, a little HeRo (the first two letters of his first and middle name, and what I'll be calling him here on the blog).

8-28-12 * 5lbs 15oz * 18.5 inches

He's more than we ever could have dreamed of. Thank you to all of you who have supported us and prayed for us. If you have extra prayers, please pray for our birth family, they are absolutely amazing and selfless and they could use some extra love right now.

I'll be back with more details later. I'm going to snuggle my boy now. Enjoy a few pics.





5 comments:

Mrs.Newton said...

No one deserves this miracle more than you guys. So excited to give the little HeRo lots of love for all his life!! XOXOXOXO

Sarah Andrews said...

Totally and completely amazing! So happy to know this has happened for you.

Unknown said...

Congrats to you both, enjoy every amazing moment...what a blessing for you all ;) this little one will take you on the best roller coaster ride of your life! Xoxo

Megan Harris said...

I'm speechless!!! And my eyes are full of tears!!! So happy for you!!! Mrs. Newton did say it best....no one deserves this miracle more than you both!!!! Yeah for HeRo!!!! Cant' wait t snuggle him!

Anonymous said...

Many Pumas are SO happy for you & Chuck! HeRo -- I love it! xo