Things aren't great. Seems now that the doctors have finally caught on that my infection is not gone and that's not good. The official CT report from the radiologist came back classified as Not Normal with notes of infection and a possible new sinus tract/fistula.
I did my chest X-ray on Friday along with the blood work and will have my ultrasound tomorrow at 9 a.m. The new plan is to reconvene with my GI tomorrow afternoon instead of her original plan of having me seen to review results a week from tomorrow. Good because we don't have to wait, a bit scary because that means there is some urgency.
I'm scared, I'm confused, I'm tired and I'm done feeling this way. Hopefully now that the urgency has appeared on the part of the doctors they will figure me out and treat me before things get worse.
I'm ordered to call if I get even a tiny bit worse...
So for now we wait to see what today and tomorrow bring.