Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Photos

Who wants to see some pics that make me smile? I know you are all raising your hand's saying, I do, I do. Ok, well probably not but I'm going to post them anyway;)

Someone challenge me on how cute this guy is, I dare you. Seriously. Hubba, hubba!

This pic is a few months old, but this kid is hilarious and I love her. Wish I had a picture of her kissing herself in the mirror that's in our guest room. Priceless.

Our Charlie girl is growing up. She's such a good dog. Look at those ears!

She got fixed last week, and it was so sad the night she had to spend in the pet hospital. We missed her. But hey as Bob Barker always said, "It's important to control the pet population. Spay or neuter your pet."

This is how she's looked for the last week...
So sad, but so cute at the same time. Poor hubs felt so bad for her. He pointed out that he's back to being the only living thing in this house that hasn't been "altered" in some way.

Thankfully for all of us the cone was officially removed today. Charlie, our walls and our legs are very thankful for that.

Good thing I have so many things to make me smile in my life, these are just a few examples. I'm a very blessed girl. Happy Weekend to you all.


No comments: