Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Miracle of Miracles


Wonder of wonders, I LOVE Cedars Sinai. Thank heavens that after all the fight with the insurance and Med Assistant lady, I called this morning to schedule my appt and they got me in for tomorrow morning. Yippee, Woo Hoo. The highly anticpated Results Show will begin at 9 a.m.
Now it's just a matter of getting two things faxed over -- the MRI results from last week that have supposedly been sent twice and the hard copy of the actual approved referral. Worse comes to worse I'm picking up copies of both today so there isn't any issue when we get there. I'm not going to let them mess this one up now.
I'm a little nervous for what they will say but so glad that they got me in so quick and that we will hopefully move a little bit further tomorrow. I am expecting a few confused looks and maybe the need for one more test, just as a heads up to you all. It's a big bundle of nerves in me, on one hand I just want them to know and say you have BLAH, but then once they say that what does it mean? Don't get me wrong, I'd rather the BLAH than the I don't know. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Check in around two tomorrow afternoon for the official results.

1 comment:

Mrs.Newton said...

That's such fantastic news! All our positive thoughts and prayers are going to you and the doctors.
XOXO